Competitive packages offered to suitably qualified and experienced candidates.
- Role will be that of Principal Company Estimator required to complete the Company’s tender – both commercial and technical elements (assisted by engineering division as necessary) – and prequalification submissions, as well as keeping pricing libraries updated.
- Typically +5 years’ estimating experience (or greater) in areas similar to Company’s business – which includes: airport infrastructure, port works, urban roadworks, deep drainage, other piped/ ducted utilities, structural concrete work, landscaping/ hardscaping, electricity stations/ substations – see link: http://kilwex.ie/projects/
- Company predominantly utilises direct labour and own plant, so ability to build up rates from first principals is essential;
- Reporting to Commercial Director;
- Good working knowledge of the following is preferable:
- Standard forms of contract – including Public Works, NEC, Engineer’s Ireland, , FIDIC, JCT;
- Principal civils methods of measurement and standard specifications – including CESMM and NRA/TII documents (or UK equivalents);
- Software: MS Office suite, including Excel and Project, measurement in PDF/ AutoCAD. Estimating/ Valuations software used by the company is Causeway Estimating (training will be provided). Digital document management system is also in place.
Position is primarily head-office based (Naas) but site visits will be required. Project sites are predominantly in Dublin/ Leinster region.
Please email in your cover letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.